Finish many assignment in a few days...tired @#$%&

Just in a few days, my friends and me together finished the group assignments...although the number of assignment has been decreased but still have some haven't finish yet...tired lo...meanwhile, i am so tired because just someone always run inside my memories and we are now in a different country... i hope i can see her soon..very soon...so, i have to plan to work during holiday and go to Singapore look for her, i hope she can accept me...

When i am tired, i always being push by future scene, i believe i can create my future with my mind and determination...

When i am tired, i always think of her smile, then my tiredness will become nothing at all, i can continue to do the works again...

I hope all this tiredness will be disappear soon :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow.. power of love is amazing! It can let your tiredness gone instantly.. haha... I wish I found mine too! Well, don't too rush on your assignment.

Popular Posts